Monday, March 18, 2013

Caperucita Roja!

This was just a fun project to put myself to. Just a fake e-book cover for "Little Red Riding Hood" in Spanish. I had fun doing this and I have a couple other things coming down the pipe soon. So enjoy!



Aside from that I've been trying to re-work my website, but I don't have a very clear vision of what I want yet, still it's coming.

As far as life outside this blog, I've started a regular work out routine with a dear dear friend. And god bless her for keeping me going to our workouts because I have totally been sabotaging myself with junk food...so that's gotta stop. It has got me thinking about overall health and not just the need to not be the chubby-girl, though. On that note, expect my next post to be soon and food/health related.

I am also addicted to Pinterest. The first step to recovery is admission to a problem, right?

Later Gaters!
~C





No comments:

Post a Comment